Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sonnet on layaway

There's so much out there to see and do and talk about. To experience. So much, and so little time. So little time that I'm not sure I'll ever find you.
And if I do, I might not want to believe it.
And if I do, I might not have the patience to see it through.
And If I do, I might not have the uniqueness to keep you interested.
And if I do, I may still very well feel so jealous that I'll never  be completely happy anyways.
I just... want you there with me for it all. I want you to be perfect.
To be loving without need.
To love without hate.
To love without greed or pride.
To love without jealousy.
To love without closeness.
To love at the right times.
To love at the wrong times.
To love when I don't want to be loved.
To love when you dont want to love me back.
To love fiercely.

But most importantly. To love without fail. Waver it might. Strained it will be. Topple it will never.

No comments:

Post a Comment