Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Green eyes

strange to say the least
it was unearthly
She was so pretty I could cry
She was ageless
Radiated good nature. She seemed so happy and cheerful.
A confusion of emotion, of love
Well attraction maybe
But it was more... appreciation
Not of an artwork. But of... a feeling or collective of feelings. No...
It was of a woman. 
The appreciation of womanhood. 
Her eyes, her speech, her laugh. 
It all just came together to make something so wholesome. 
For an immeasurable time I felt euphoric almost. 
It felt as if the whole morning warmed for me alone while snow covered everywhere else.
Her eyes were a mix of grey and green...
i've already forgotten her face. 
Why do I always forget the ones we appreciate the most. 
My imagination won't let me
my imagination is a prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment