Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Smile

Smile.
Just try it, smile.
Even if its one of those sarcastic smiles. Where you squint your eyes a little as if you're about to cry.

Don't get self-conscious again.
Just smile.
Laugh even.
Giggle.
It's okay, only I'm here, and I won't judge you.

If nobody else loves you, remember, I love you. There's an infinite amount of us that love you. We're rooting for you, we all have a stake in you right now. We're trying our best to make sure you're happy. We're losing the bad memories and trying to reinforce the good ones. We're doing our part, so start doing yours.

You have friends, You have family. But its me you're coming to at your most neediest, when you're completely alone. Who knows when you'll be back. Maybe months, maybe years. Maybe never. But if you do, I'll be waiting here.

This day.
This time.
This moment, will be here, forever.
Waiting for you to come back, but hoping you never will.

Because my shoulder is dry, and your eyes are wet.
Your heart is empty, and mine is full of love.

If you're happy by now... send your love forward in time, to the next time you'll need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment