Monday, April 4, 2011

Write till you sleep


The true passions in life are the things you wake up wanting to do. When I write, I see inspiration in every thing I see. A street used to just be a street, a light just a light. Now they are battlegrounds and sunsets. People you pass by unnoticed are no longer strangers, they are all just unheard stories. Catches of conversation can impart emotion and past lifetimes untold. Everything now seems a little brighter, a little more colorful. The world is more full. Even dreams seem just a bit more vivid, more creative. It's like the child I once was has come out of hiding, feeble and neglected, scared of the pen proffered in my hand.


[if not for you, I would still feel like a child playing at being an adult, instead of an adult nurturing the true youth inside]

2 comments: