Monday, April 25, 2011

Love letters I never sent


I want to love you so fiercely, that anger, fear, and jealousy will go scurrying into the remotest corners of our hearts.

I want to love you so completely, you will forget that we ever loved before, that we ever will again.

I want to love you so purely, that every day is a competition to be the best day ever. And each day will always win.

I want to love you so singularly, that we could go months, years without seeing each other, and still come together like best of friends every time we meet.

I don't think I am mentally or physically equipped to love you that much. But at the very least, I want to love you enough so that you know you are loved, even if I don't show it all the time. Even when we fight and argue. Even if I don't say I love you.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment