Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Just Want To Talk To You

All the times I sat at home and wondered what you were doing
All the times I was with people I couldn't care less about
Wishing that you were there with me to laugh at all their awful jokes with me
The stretches of time I spent so far from you
Fulfilling my own dreams
Becoming the man I thought I always wanted to be
Now all I can think about
Is how I would trade all that time away for one more day with you
I just want you back
I just want to talk to you, one last time
To tell you what I had for lunch today
To tell you about the stupid bitch at work
All the things that I once thought weren't worth talking about
All I can think about now is that I want to tell you everything until my voice runs dry
And even then I want to keep whispering with a cracked voice
I want to tell you I thought we had more time
I'm sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment