Monday, September 17, 2012

Fear of Abandonment

There's something I really want to tell you.
I want to tell you that those times I hurt your feelings, I hurt them because I didn't know how else to show I cared.
Those times I laughed at you, insulted you, I regret a lot of those times.
I wish it didn't have to be so hard with you.
I want to call you up and see you.
I want to hold you so tight, to make you understand what it is that I feel for you.
I want you to know that we never talk because there are no words for the things I want to talk to you about.

But I don't think I will.
I don't know if you'll ever really know.
And one day what we have will dry up and float away.
And you'll just become another fond and sad memory.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it's just you and me
    i hold you tight in mind
    hoping you know what i feel for you
    more vivid than passionate life's moments
    fading...it's up to you and me
    i guess....

    ReplyDelete