Thursday, June 7, 2012

Writer's Block





I float on a sea of milk and honey
The red dress caresses her every curve
all my muscles tear at my body trying to rend me apart and i dont know how much longer i can stay i really should get going its getting kind of late and im so tired
I see him there standing in the dark hallway in sunglasses and skin pale as chalk
the lighthouse shines on the buoy, its chains rock and clink like champagne glasses on a heavy shore
i can feel my heart straining to break the cycle of the beat
my eyes are telescopes into your soul
the trees spell words that i wish I could see but I cant
the ocean and sand and orange and yellow and purple
and i can see your face it looks warpsed and exaggerated im not sure why and there is streaks of blond but no soul

you have things that you shouldnt be proud of having, of but you should still be grateful about them

No comments:

Post a Comment