Thursday, June 7, 2012

Parched




I love and I don't know why I do

This is about sex
not love
just sex
and nothing more


I can feel you trembling beneath me
but you don't care, you're somewhere else
somewhere I'm not and wishing I was someone else too

I love you but I'm not sure why
I love you and I know I shouldn't
Is this really what love is anyways?
I can't be sure that this is real at all
That this isn't simply the most I've felt for someone, and not love itself
All I know is yours is all I care to hear from
I never hear your true voice and feelings any more,
And that kills me more than anything else
i want that closeness again
i want it so badly

We are two creatures moving, one inside of the other
When what I want is to exist with you, and you with me

No comments:

Post a Comment